Friday, January 23, 2009

Mr.Pizza "Made for Women"


Margaret and I were deciding what to get for dinner, when she kindly agreed to Mr.Pizza, even though she had been there for lunch. (I was desperately craving the pizza created just for women.) Margaret planned to order pasta, garlic bread, salad, or something of the vegetarian genre. I ordered my vegetarian pizza and so she was up to order. First she ordered garlic bread and asked if one of the pasta dishes could be made without meat. They refused, so she went back to the drawing board. She decided to eat some salad from the salad bar, so we ordered the option of "salad bar for two." We then went up to the salad bar and I grabbed a bowl off of a random table since there was only one at our table. After filling the entire bowl, we were informed that we were only allowed one bowl. We explained that we payed for two people, and then they explained that one bowl must be shared. I handed her my bowl and she threw away it's contents. Margaret continued to fill her bowl as I walked back to our table completely abashed. After she tried to pile two helpings of salad bar into one bowl, the waitress came over to inform us that they no longer had garlic bread. Margaret's dinner had been reduced to sharing a bowl of salad with me. As a result, next time we go to dinner she picks the place.


2 comments: